Saturday, February 15, 2014

Think and Feel like a Girl as I make you go down, down, down

Feminizing hypnosis training to get you into a sissy girl mindset- A sparkling pink girly girl frame of mind. Be trained to think like a girl, very pretty girl. A girl who loves hot boys and lingerie. You will be trained to accept your girlish side and express it in your daily life. You know its who you are on the inside anyways, like omg. Be turned boy crazy, its who you are. Listen to My Voice… and feel yourself surrounded by My Words… as they slide themselves down over your body… like bright, shimmering rings of hypnotic energy… Encasing you… capturing you… pumping my sexual power into you, girl… Yes, you ARE My girl… just like you’ve always wanted… like you’ve always dreamed…

No comments:

Post a Comment